Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK Angling Scene

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:06 pm

What are the regular venues you fish?

For myself, I fish in the UK at all any more... I suppose that has been the case for around 4 years now, as I am completely focussed on my angling in Spain.

However, when I did fish here in the UK more frequently, I was a long-term member of CDAS, starting on there back in the early 80's (82 i think). I held a membership there until around 2002.

During that time, I also fished a variety of other venues, including the Yateley complex, and held a Bailiffs position on Yateley Match Lake for a few years.

I have been fortunate enough to belong to some very special syndicate venues also... shhhhhh Wink Very Happy

Last edited by Steve Howard on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net
davec

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 pm

hi there guys, nice to be on here.

i fish around the north west. member of prince albert angling society. wheelock anglers and ellesmere anglers
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Living in Ashbourne most of my fishing is done on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire border, I'm Dove Valley Angling Club which has a couple of carp lakes with fish to mid 20's. It also has about 8 miles of the river Dove which although only a small river has chub at an average size of about 4lb and plenty of Barbel withquite a few going into double figures

I had this one at 14lb earlier this year Very Happy

UK Angling Scene IMG_0271
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 am

davec wrote:
hi there guys, nice to be on here.

i fish around the north west. member of prince albert angling society. wheelock anglers and ellesmere anglers

Welcome to the mad houese Dave.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:51 am

Hi Dave, welcome aboard mate! (mind you, the captain of the Titanic said something similar! lol)
Back to top Go down
davec

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 pm

anybody fishing this weekend? im working in the morning, but then im off down to shropshire for the night
Back to top Go down
davec

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:12 am

windy wet and wild, that was a wet night! got a couple though, 2am 10lb bream, 8am 14.4 mirror. not huge, but a bend in the rod anyways. one of mates got a 27 common friday night same lake.
Back to top Go down
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:00 am

Blimey, that was a rough old night Dave.. and am I glad I was at home mate! - In the middle of the night, I heard some scratching at the back door, I got up and opened it and this wet, meowing, soggy fur-ball shot straight into the kitchen... and we don't own a cat lol

Glad to hear your efforts were rewarded fella! UK Angling Scene Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
carpmanjay

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Snake pit for me the last 18 months, also been keeping an eye on 'the mere' prob were il go nest or back on the car park lake.

a few from snake

UK Angling Scene IMG_0713

UK Angling Scene IMG_0793

UK Angling Scene IMG_0733

UK Angling Scene IMG_0739
Back to top Go down
davec

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 pm

nice one jay:)

anybody fish sandhurst yateley? im based up north but a few of us get down there once a year, superb water with some stunning fish in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UK Angling Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Angling Scene   UK Angling Scene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK Angling Scene
Page 1 of 1