Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

King Kong on Xbox 360

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

King Kong on Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: King Kong on Xbox 360   King Kong on Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:51 am

This has to be my most favourite game to date.

The graphics are pretty good on this one, and I can tell you this, it has a rare quality in that some of the game play is actually quite scary in places!! King Kong on Xbox 360 Icon_smile Having a huge tyrannosaurus rex appear from nowhere to snap you in half has that affect! King Kong on Xbox 360 Icon_lol

the whole game is fairly challenging imo, and you will be required to work out the strategy required for each level... it's not a 'shoot 'em up', and is certainly complicated in a way that no other game to date has been.

If I have one 'complaint' about it, it's ONLY its predictability... although there is nothing at all predictable throughout the game itself, we ALL know how it will conclude from the outset, swatting planes!

To be honest, I couldn't help but feel a little sad for old 'Kong'... I'd really grown to love him in the part of the game where you become kong himself!! King Kong on Xbox 360 Icon_biggrin

Click Here to Add as FB Friend
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net

King Kong on Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1