Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER Empty
PostSubject: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:05 pm

I guess we would all like to know our characters strengths and weaknesses, and know how to evaluate them?

Every item we own affects our game in some way, and unless you are a mathematical genius you won't have a cat in hells chance of getting your character set up to its optimum efficiency.

Given that it is impossible to calculate in your head, here is an extremely useful online tool that does it all for you!

Please go to this link, and follow instructions carefully - http://mw.abacus.hr/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net
scott mason

scott mason

PostSubject: Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 am

steve i've just used this for the 1st time, sold the items i don't need & made a mental note of what to gift on to lower level players, but have you any idea how i can add an item to my wishlist? eg:

Zoloto Sports Car,Ubijca Assault Rifle,etc ...i've been through the inventory & cant find anywhere to request them

any help much appreciated

regards, scott
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

PostSubject: Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Top of the anyliser page right in the middle is a "wishlist" icon. Hit it and it will take you to a second page, and then you can wishlist as often as you want....Be sure to empty your wishlist prior to going in there;)

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

PostSubject: Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 am

cheers Jeff
Back to top Go down
Roxanna

PostSubject: help what to get rid of   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 am

I have tried to use this but can't get it to work for me and I need to know what to get rid of I have way to much can someone look at my profile and give me an idea what to get rid of please any help would be appreciated thanks
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

PostSubject: Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 am

Roxanna, it is an impossible task to do I am afraid. The analyser is quite spersific to each player as it takes into account all of the information of that player. It is also constantly changing, according to what you are gifted and win in wars.

Your level, defense, attack stats, fight stats, plus ALL of the indvidual items you have in your loot section, and some of the itmes you have purchased are all taken into account.

I visit around 4-5 times per day and even after each visit and clear out, mine changes EVEN after just one fight of item gifted.

Roxanna, why cant you use it?......What browser are you using?.....I use firefox(strongly recomended) and have no issues at all.

One thing for absolute sure......You will have 100s if not 1000s of items working against you and you will be amazed at how your player profile improves after the first inital clear out......

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
wuzy

wuzy

PostSubject: Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 am

took me forever to get rid of the stuff i didnt need

sorry to anyone that i sent anything to acidently, was on automatic pilot there for a bit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER   HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHLY IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER
Page 1 of 1