Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CL4N members and Publishing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

CL4N members and Publishing? Empty
PostSubject: CL4N members and Publishing?   CL4N members and Publishing? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 am

Folks it is very very important you publish ALL your acheivments. Whilst you gain from each and every thing you do on MW, if you publish your acheivments, war wins, mobsters iced etc etc etc, WE ALL GAIN as well.

Everytime YOU click on someone elses acheivment, you will gain(unless your to late and its run out), well the same applies when WE click on YOUR published acheivment. We all gain and its a totally WIN WIN situation, so help us all out by getting into the habit of publishing everything you do santa santa

kind regards Jeff <(((< C4RP >)))> Jeff the Fish
Back to top Go down
ileflo

ileflo

PostSubject: Re: CL4N members and Publishing?   CL4N members and Publishing? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello, I'm after the hit list achievement, from what I read is almost impossible to "achieve". However, I was wondering if any of you guys have it already and if there is any advice I need to know . Tnx Smile
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

PostSubject: Re: CL4N members and Publishing?   CL4N members and Publishing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:31 am

the thing to do is get hitlisted just as zynga shuts mw down for updates , not done it yet myself but i got told this by 1 of my high level family
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

PostSubject: Re: CL4N members and Publishing?   CL4N members and Publishing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 pm

I have the hitlist acheivment and I got via the normal way. Just made a pest of myself on the hitlist and kept getting put on over a period of time and to be honest I gave up......Impossible task I felt.

Then one night I was hitlisted and it went over 15 mins...Hello I thought!!!!!!....20 mins cat ....30mins bounce and shut it down and went to bed......Following morning, opened it up and bingo!....done it.

But there is an art to the hitlist. If you follow it regular, you will see there are certain times of the day, when traffic increases by a massive ammount......This I feel is your best chance of achiving this task. Get put on when traffic is at its heaviest and you really want to be put on for the mimimum ammount, as this will deter the "big time players" from getting the high bounty off your players back.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CL4N members and Publishing?   CL4N members and Publishing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CL4N members and Publishing?
Page 1 of 1