Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Forum Social?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Not sure how successful this will be, but I have contacts to do either a UK social or a French social. I am thinking Septemeber time for either(not both), so let me know A. if this is of intrest to you all and B. whiich one you would prefer?.

I cannot do both, so will go with the majority.

kind regards Jeff

Click here to add as friend
Back to top Go down
davec

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

would love to jeff, but ive already been on one social to sandhurst. ive got a carping for cancer social in june, plus a weeks fishing in france at the end of this month. then i have another social weekend at sandhurst in august, if i go on another social i reckon my misses will be asking for a divorce!!! sounds agreat idea though mate , i just love social fish ins...lol
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:28 am

i'm good for a UK social weekend in September mate as long as it's not the last weekend as my daughter would kill me if i missed her birthday for a fishing trip...keep us informed (i know you will...)

i'm stating 'weekend' here but how long in France were you thinking?...i could always buy the mrs an extra bottle of vino 1 night lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Scott if its France then it would be for a maximum of a week fella. The sort of numbers we need are 5-6 for France and 9-12 for UK to get exclusive use of lakes.

kind regards Jeff

Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:01 am

Depending on when/where and other commitments I'm up for it cheers

scott mason

scott mason

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:38 am

nice answer Mark lol... & so far we've kinda got 3???
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

My problem is Scott I work shifts Earlies Lates Nights, if on nights I finish 6am Saturday morning, if the social is that weekend and is being held down South somewhere it makes it difficult. (I live in Derby) I only get a limited amount of floating holidays and the majority are fixed so cannot gaurentee anything.

Believe me mate, the shifts have got in the way of socials/fishing holidays etc on more than one occasion..............but we all need to pay the bills blah blah blah

Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 am

I can prob get exclusive use of a lake in France for a week for less that a weeks cost in the UK.

£500.00, buys us the use of the lake, with carp to over 50 and cats to over 100 Wink Wink , supermarket etc etc less than 15 mins drive and a pukka place, if a little shallow in the margins.

kind regards Jeff

Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:29 am

it was said in jest Mark, i'm the same with shifts mate & totally understand, i never feel like driving home after nights never mind a trek down south for a weekend...which lake you thinking of Jeff? ...nothing wrong with a bit of research just in case
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 am

No probs Scott Very Happy

I've sent Jeff a list of dates that are probably good for me, whether we do something over here or even France. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Social?
Page 1 of 1