Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steering comittee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 am

Folks in line with THE BOSSes wishes, we need to increase from the current 4 to 6.

So we need to keep our eye out for two new comittee members.

Your thoughts guys?

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 am

ileflo, she seems to know the game very well (a lot better than me anyway) and is very hepful.
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 am

i too automatically thought of ileana, i'll give some consideration on the others
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:57 am

Is that it? Just me and Scott having an opinion?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:52 am

Well I posed the question Mark and we are after a couple of candidates.

Illanna is a prime person.....So are both of the Pantrys...Judith Young and all of the Bakers(same player I feel), although not an angler, Dan Schofiled "could" be a good choice. Roxanna Rumple is a good player and a good clan member. Angler wise, Steven Jones is both helpful and loyal, Steve Maytum is addicted.

How about we decide on one(seems to be illanna) and then let the clan bote on the other place?????

Good idea or bad idea?

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:04 am

i would of said steve M too but i was not thinkin angling wise altho i obviously have no objections to another angler being on the comittee...all good choices Jeff...we could bring in Ileana & get her views before deciding on A N other or putting it to the vote?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:40 am

I will make contact over the next couple of days with Illanna and see what she says about our offer and will report back.

As far as the other person goes, I suggest we both wait for Steve to come back from Spain and agree with Scott, that Illannas input should be sought if she agrees to the role.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steering comittee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steering comittee   Steering comittee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steering comittee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ADMIN :: CL4N COMMITTEE ROOM-
Jump to: