Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Committee Voting Process

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

Committee Voting Process Empty
PostSubject: Committee Voting Process   Committee Voting Process I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 am

Hi guys, it's not going to be a complicated process by any means, but there are one or two points to remember.

Now we have a quorum of 4, we are able to be a lot more democratic in how the clan is run. Importantly, all decisions are to be made by and include the 4 committee members, Mac. Myself Jeff and Scott, with The Boss residing over all voting processes with the casting vote, only if and when needed.

The Boss will, however, intercede in matters when he feels that we may not be acting in the best interests of the clan, or that we might be missing important points.

In either instance, The Boss will only offer the Committee his opinion and advice where needed.

The voting system provided by this forum should suffice, but all discussion should be run to allow all points to be given reasonable time for consideration.

Any questions please?
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

PostSubject: Re: Committee Voting Process   Committee Voting Process I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:41 am

Nothing to add Steve apart from one thing and agree with all typed.

Guys opinions are important and no more so than to the origionator of the opinion and on rare occasions feelings can run high. Both Steve and myself have first hand experiance of such matters. Wink .

It is vitally important to get our points across, but it is also important we bare in mind the wellbeing of the clan and its intrests at all times.

This section is predominatly the bussiness end of the clan, so lets not take anything written in here personally. As The Godfather would say "Its bussiness, not personal"

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

PostSubject: Re: Committee Voting Process   Committee Voting Process I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 am

i agree & see no problems with all the above points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Committee Voting Process   Committee Voting Process I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Committee Voting Process
Page 1 of 1