Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CUBA QUESTION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MAC
Admin
MAC

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Once Cuba is finished, all the jobs and all the business' have been fully upgraded is it worth still going back and collecting money from the business'?

I have loads of Politico Coruptos when someone needs them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 am

Not sure if its worth it Mark, but where is the harm?.......There was a little rumble, that one of the future cities will allow money to change from city to city. If this pans out to be correct, then a stock of cuba money "might" come in handy.

As for the Politico Coruptos. I to have a massive stock of them and to be honest I dont ever remember running out when doing the jobs in cuba. I was gob smacked when Mark Wuzy had them on his wishlist Shocked

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
wuzy

wuzy

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 am

i know i just run out lol

by the way did you have anything special given to you when cuba was completed??
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:31 am

wuzy wrote:

by the way did you have anything special given to you when cuba was completed??

I got a beautiful South American 20yr old come and visit me for a couple of hours Very Happy ...............we had a lovely afternoon playing chess lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 am

MAC wrote:

I got a beautiful South American 20yr old come and visit me for a couple of hours Very Happy ...............we had a lovely afternoon playing chess lol!

I believe the "South American 20yr old" they sent you was named Diego, wasn't he?

Chess? hmm, I thought you went out for a drink or summat, coz you told me that you offered to push a stool in for him CUBA QUESTION Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Mark you could always use Cuba to replenish your health in the hospital buddy..

1.1 million in NY for me

300k in Cuba.

Helpful if you are hording NY money for the acheivments Wink

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CUBA QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CUBA QUESTION   CUBA QUESTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CUBA QUESTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum