Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!   GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Think about this seriously as an option folks...

The whole effort of evaluating your character, and the ensuing unloading of multiple items of weapons, etc of Loot, is a painstaking task, right?

Unless you have a few lower level clan mates or buddies who can put the stuff you don't want to good use, the answer is simple... send them to someone you DON'T like!!

Think about this... the low value (in terms of Att/Def) items, are devaluing your character, so its only fair (and the best way) to dispose of these items by gifting them to your enemies??? GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! Icon_tongue

If you can, use the MASS gifting tool to send up to 200 at a time! GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! Icon_biggrin This tool can be found by accessing the same link as the Analyser.

The thread you need is entitled "IMPORTANT INFO: MW ANALYSER"

GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

PostSubject: Re: GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!   GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:35 am

Folks can I just add something here. I am having a mass clear out and I dont want any of you thinking I am "dumping" stuff upon you. I really do have a shed load of stuff that is detrimental to my game, now I have progressed up the levels and aquirred higher value stuff. I will continue to send "what I think" you lot could either do with to trade or use, but if any of you want me to stop then you only have to shout up.

Please do not think I am using you as a dumping ground Wink santa

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
Steve Howard
Admin
Steve Howard

PostSubject: Re: GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!   GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 pm

As an addendum to what Jeff has said (ditto for me) please don't send me items on my wish list that aren't in the collections, ie weapons armour or transport - If you are higher level than myself, my wife or Jeff, and you genuinely don't need the items on my list, then fair enough.

I really don't want you guys to be sending me weapons etc that you need yourself, although you might not fully appreciate the fact. The truth is, I get plenty of top items gifted to me from higher level players than myself, and although your desire to help clan mates is admirable, you shouldn't do so at your own cost!

If you use the MW Analyser, and my advice is that you should, it will tell you what to gift, what to keep, and what to sell.

It's a very simple process that will improve your game character and prevent you from making mistakes in what you gift to others.
Back to top Go down
http://c4rp.friendhood.net
scott mason

scott mason

PostSubject: Re: GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!   GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 am

cant find the mass gifting tool , help please
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

PostSubject: Re: GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!   GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 am

Nor can I and I would ove to make use of it.....hehehehehehehehehehe

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!   GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GIFT WARS!!! - HOW TO REALLY IRRITATE SOMEONE!!!
Page 1 of 1