Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Social?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Not sure how successful this will be, but I have contacts to do either a UK social or a French social. I am thinking Septemeber time for either(not both), so let me know A. if this is of intrest to you all and B. whiich one you would prefer?.

I cannot do both, so will go with the majority.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
davec

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

would love to jeff, but ive already been on one social to sandhurst. ive got a carping for cancer social in june, plus a weeks fishing in france at the end of this month. then i have another social weekend at sandhurst in august, if i go on another social i reckon my misses will be asking for a divorce!!! sounds agreat idea though mate , i just love social fish ins...lol
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:28 am

i'm good for a UK social weekend in September mate as long as it's not the last weekend as my daughter would kill me if i missed her birthday for a fishing trip...keep us informed (i know you will...)

i'm stating 'weekend' here but how long in France were you thinking?...i could always buy the mrs an extra bottle of vino 1 night lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Scott if its France then it would be for a maximum of a week fella. The sort of numbers we need are 5-6 for France and 9-12 for UK to get exclusive use of lakes.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:01 am

Depending on when/where and other commitments I'm up for it cheers
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:38 am

nice answer Mark lol... & so far we've kinda got 3???
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

My problem is Scott I work shifts Earlies Lates Nights, if on nights I finish 6am Saturday morning, if the social is that weekend and is being held down South somewhere it makes it difficult. (I live in Derby) I only get a limited amount of floating holidays and the majority are fixed so cannot gaurentee anything.

Believe me mate, the shifts have got in the way of socials/fishing holidays etc on more than one occasion..............but we all need to pay the bills blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 am

I can prob get exclusive use of a lake in France for a week for less that a weeks cost in the UK.

£500.00, buys us the use of the lake, with carp to over 50 and cats to over 100 Wink Wink , supermarket etc etc less than 15 mins drive and a pukka place, if a little shallow in the margins.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:29 am

it was said in jest Mark, i'm the same with shifts mate & totally understand, i never feel like driving home after nights never mind a trek down south for a weekend...which lake you thinking of Jeff? ...nothing wrong with a bit of research just in case
Back to top Go down
MAC
Admin
MAC

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 am

No probs Scott Very Happy

I've sent Jeff a list of dates that are probably good for me, whether we do something over here or even France. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Social? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Social?   Forum Social? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Social?
Page 1 of 1