Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acheivments?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Acheivments? Empty
PostSubject: Acheivments?   Acheivments? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:30 am

Three of the acheivments revolve around filling spots in the ranks.

Pick of the Litter
In Progress (0/1)
Earned by filling all slots in the Capo, Lieutenant, Enforcer, and Street Crew tiers in the Top Mafia

Over Achiever
In Progress (0/1)
Earned by collecting a bonus from all tiers in your Top Mafia

Green as Grass
In Progress (0/6)
Earned by helping six street crew reach level 20

I have not really looked at these to much as of yet, but your input would be welcomed.

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Acheivments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acheivments?   Acheivments? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:25 am

where are these 'tiers' Jeff? how do i know if i've filled slots or collected bonuses?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Acheivments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acheivments?   Acheivments? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:29 am

Scott I dont knwo to much about them and nor does Steve, but we "think" you have to fill the slots from your own mafia and then do what they say???????

If the thinking is right....it seems quite mad that we have a clan and we could all help each other out really?...

But as I say...im not totally sure to be honest

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
ileflo

ileflo

Acheivments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acheivments?   Acheivments? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:58 pm

The pick of the litter is for the new top mafia. The one we are going to use in the "soon to come" Street fight. From what I've read in other posts. However, not every player has been able to do it. After you select your new top mafia one gets the achievement instead of 6, I dont remember how many, but is over 10.

Talking with some other mobsters, we got to the conclusion that after selecting the so called new top mafia you have to collect a bonus (lvl up, ice or achievement) from each to get it.

and the last one just keeps being a huge ????? to me and to many .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acheivments? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acheivments?   Acheivments? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acheivments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ADMIN :: CL4N COMMITTEE ROOM-
Jump to: