Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Membership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Lemaistre
Admin
Jeff Lemaistre

Clan Membership Empty
PostSubject: Clan Membership   Clan Membership I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Guys whats your feelings on membership criteria to the clan.?

Obviously the clan was set up for all anglers, so I guess as long as there not double clanned or tagged, we should take them all. But how do you feel about none anglers?. Oversea members?. Female members?. Lower level members?

kind regards Jeff
Back to top Go down
scott mason

scott mason

Clan Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Membership   Clan Membership I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

Personally i have nothing against overseas/female or lower level players joining the clan if they are anglers, but i think we should have a limit on the non- angling side, maybe not a limit but a ratio/ % of the clan set aside for these catagories ie 70% anglers (any level/gender/nationality) then say 15% non angling oversea/female each (these were just numbers that came to mind & have no reasoning behind them- that would be another debate).

Obviously there would have to be some 'tolerance' either way on the numbers as it would be hard to keep track of & time consuming, i don't think we shoul discriminate at all on the level you have to be to join as all level players are beneficial if they are playing the game 'intellegently'.
Back to top Go down

Clan Membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ADMIN :: CL4N COMMITTEE ROOM-
Jump to: